MissingLink is excited to be exhibiting at Open Data Science Conference in Boston from April 30th to May 3rd. We’ve been busy updating our platform and adding new and exciting features to make training deep learning models easier and more efficient.
Here’s why you should stop by our booth.
Come say ‘Hi’
We will have members from our team at booth #311. Be sure to stop by to talk about anything deep learning, Computer Vision, AI Infrastructure, data and experiment management. We want to hear how MissingLink.ai can help the deep learning community. if you’re at ODSC East next week, come meet us!
Attend our talks
Members of our evangelism and data science teams are giving a variety of talks during the conference:
DeepOps: Building an AI First Company By Yuval Greenfield, Evangelist and Data Scientist in residence – April 30th, 11:00 AM -12:00 PM.
Surveying hundreds of AI companies, we’ve learned that adopting DeepOps practices helped them ship faster, with more confidence and improved customer experiences. In this talk, Yuval Greenfield, Deep Learning Developer Relations at MissingLink.ai, will discuss:
- DeepOps checklist – insights from leading AI teams and how to bring them to your team.
- Increasing productivity within data science teams
- Reducing time to market
- Increasing deployment speed
- Increasing visibility and transparency across teams.
You don’t want to miss it. Learn more here.
Tutorial: Putting the “Data” In Data Scientist by Jesse Freeman, Chief Evangelist – May 2, 4:00 PM -5:30 PM.
In this workshop, Jesse will examine how to handle large amounts of data at scale with the help of deep learning ops, or DeepOps, as we call it. DeepOps is a set of methodologies, tools, and culture where data engineers and scientists collaborate to build a faster and more reliable deep learning pipeline. He will, also, look at a publicly available dataset, ChestXray14, for reference and discuss how to:
- Organize one of the largest publicly available chest x-ray datasets.
- Correctly correlate and tag medical images to corresponding metadata.
- Discuss strategies for storing this data.
- Prepare and stream data for deep learning training.
- View and version data with MissingLink.ai’s query tool.
Learn more about this deep-dive tutorial here.
SWAG. SWAG. SWAG
No conference is complete without some great swag. If you’re attending ODSC, fill out this form, then stop by the MissingLink.ai booth to pick up our limited-edition t-shirts. We’re crazy about these t-shirts…and we want you to get one, too! This is a limited time offer that ends on April 30th.
Get A Free Deep Learning Consultation
Get a 1-hour consultation from senior computer vision engineers to:
- Configure and set up your deep learning training machines.
- Set up Python on different environments.
- Guide you through steps to improve your environment – autoscaling, using spot instances, data access, and more.
- Check your data pipeline for issues and configure it based on your needs – volume, scale, and parallel computing.
- Discuss best practices and tools for data versioning, reproducing experiments, and hyperparameter tuning.
There are only 10 FREE spots available for this event – Save your spot now!
Meetup: Six cutting-edge AI companies describe and demonstrate how their products are making the world a better place – MIT Media Lab 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Lastly, the team is honored to host 6 innovative and exciting AI companies – IterativeScope, FDNA, DeepCure, and Hopper – to demo how they are changing the world and advancing the research around pivotal topics. Join us to:
- See 5 innovative and exciting AI technology demos, presented by leaders in these companies.
- Network with attendees from the Boston-area startup/tech community
- Enjoy pizza with drinks and more.
Limited Seats Available. Reserve your spots NOW.
We hope to see you at our booth!