MissingLink for AI Development
MissingLink.ai is a platform designed to streamline and automate AI deep learning development, tracking, and deployment. MissingLink.ai handles experiment, data and resource management so you can focus on the value-adding tasks of your deep learning project.
Our core design principles are:
- Seamless tracking and automation of previously manual tasks
- Built-in collaboration
- Integration of decision-making tools
MissingLink.ai supports the most popular deep-learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyCaffe, and PyTorch, and requires only three lines of code to install. MissingLink data is easily accessible to allow data management, exploration, and experimentation with no risk or tedious manual work.
MissingLink.ai Studio lets you manage experiments without changing the way you work and without exposing your most sensitive assets. Your data and code will never leave your premises or cloud.
This integration guide will help you setup MissingLink, explore its features and find answers to common questions. Should you require further support, or have feature requests, we’d love to hear from you. Reach us at [email protected] or click on the chat icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
The MissingLink.ai platform comprises the following components:
- Web dashboard: a simple yet powerful interface for monitoring and managing your experiments.
- MissingLink SDK: a lightweight Python library that wraps your favorite deep learning framework and makes your experiment monitorable remotely.
- MissingLink CLI: a command-line tool for advanced integration.
MissingLink contains the following modules: