Customer Solutions Engineer – SF
As a Customer Solutions Engineer working out of our San Francisco office, you will be the technical liaison with our prospective clients during the sales process. You will be responsible for delivering the technical win and product fit at customer accounts. It is critical for this role to build customer trust in our platform which will aid the sales and customer success organizations. You would lead the technical pre-sales relationship, proposes technical architectures, demonstrate the product, anticipate concerns, and offer creative solutions to customer problems. You will also be responsible for providing feedback to product and engineering on key customer pain points and requirements that would inform the future roadmap.
The role requires someone who is both highly technical and skilled relationship builder. You should be equally comfortable painting a vision of the technical possibilities of the platform with a C-level exec and whiteboarding workflows with customer’s data scientists and DevOps teams.
- Partner with sales during the sales cycle and enable prospects to understand the benefits of leveraging the platform
- Lead technical demonstrations on-site or via video conference
- Work with the sales and customer success team to identify and qualify business opportunities and identify key customer technical objections. Develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments
- Gathering technical requirements from prospective clients and mapping the platform to the prospective clients’ unique requirements
- (Potentially) travel on-site and aid customers in setting up the MissingLink platform
- Creating technical benchmarks
- Partner with marketing and Evangelism in the creation of blogs and technical content
- Engage with the community on forums/groups
- 4-8 years of experience as a sales engineer supporting a complex, technical product
- Quick learner, self-starter and comfortable working with ambiguity
Deep knowledge in one of the following cloud platforms:
- Google cloud
- Good understanding of Linux
- Previous experience with software development on Python – Must
- Background / Orientation with Machine Learning – a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science is helpful
Ability to understand the workflow and tools used by data scientists
- Excellent communicator and presenter; able to win the confidence of a technical audience and simplify messaging
- Having a deep understanding of data scientists needs and pain points is a big plus
This will be based in our San Francisco office but you could expect to be traveling 25% of the time for this role. Also, you will be working with a global team (large presence in Tel Aviv) – so some flexibility with work hours is required.
Please submit an English version of your CV