Senior Backend Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end, API and command line tools. Are you a Full Stacker? If you wish you can take complete ownership over your features, end to end.
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale backend infrastructure and web platforms.
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code. (Python)
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- 5+ years of Backend Development experience, (Python, Node.js, Java, Ruby and etc).
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Strong understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud – Advantage.
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks (e.g. Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Pycaffe) – Advantage.