Full-Stack Web Engineer
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with popular Angular workflows (such as RxJS, ngrx).
- Experience with popular ReactJS testing tools (such as Enzyme, Jest, Mocha, Chai).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6).
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, yarn etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with Git, gitflow.
- 5+ years of previous work experience or B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud – Advantage.
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks (e.g. Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Pycaffe) – Advantage.
- Supporting Open Source Software – Advantage.
- High Profile StackOverflow account – Advantage.