We are looking for a great Frontend developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Proven Front End experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux or MobX)
- Experience with popular React.js testing tools (such as Enzyme, Jest, Mocha, Chai)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, yarn etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud – Advantage.
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks (e.g. Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Pycaffe) – Advantage.
Please submit an English version of your CV