Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack developer. You will take complete ownership over your feature, end to end. Your primary focus will be on the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end, API and command line tools. You will also be responsible for developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code (Python)
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale backend infrastructure and web platforms
- Proven Full stack development experience, (Python, Node.js, Java, Ruby and etc)
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, yarn etc.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or Azure – Advantage.
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks (e.g. Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Pycaffe) – Advantage.
Please submit an English version of your CV