Technical Product Manager
The MissingLink team is in search of a Technical Product Manager to help envision, build, deploy and develop our product.
You will be responsible for driving the product success by sitting at the intersection of technology, business, and design while working closely with sales, UX/design, Technical Writer, and engineering to drive the product roadmap and close the cycle with the engineering team about the product releases.
This role requires a combination of product understanding, deep technological understanding, communication skills both in oral and writing and deep passion for data.
- Lead products lifecycle from ideation through technical development, and launch.
- Study competitors’ services and products and explore new ways of improving existing services and products.
- Work closely with the key stakeholders (Software Engineering, Design and sales) and act as the bridge between the Engineering team and the business stakeholders.
- Interact with top customers and advocate for customer needs.
- Translate those needs into product goals and features while making sure they are built in cohesive, well- designed way that answers the customer’s needs.
- Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including end-user training, product testing, rollout, iteration, and support.
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, and development teams.
- Build the product funnels from the analytics data collected by the product.
- Help define product metrics and monitor them.
- Reporting to MissingLink VP Product.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline required (ie: Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math).
- 5+ years of Technical Product Management experience
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning knowledge- a big advantage
- Proficient with cloud technologies – a big advantage
- Experience working in Squads – Advantage
- Strong communication skills – be able to take the roadmap and break into the relevant user stories and epics and discuss the finer details of the implementation with both the Design and Engineering team
- Analytics Guru: If talking about tools like Google Analytics, Woopra, HotJar, and Segment.io makes you smile you are what we need